[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
EdgeBSD at FOSDEM 2014
- To: EdgeBSD users <edgebsd-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, EdgeBSD developers <edgebsd-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: EdgeBSD at FOSDEM 2014
- From: Pierre Pronchery <khorben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:55:07 -0600
- Delivered-to: edgebsd-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Organization: The EdgeBSD Project
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; NetBSD amd64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20131123 Thunderbird/17.0.11
Hi all, this is to let you know that EdgeBSD will be presented during FOSDEM 2014, this coming February 1st (Saturday), in room AW1.121 of the AW building at 13:00 (which will be turned into the official BSD devroom for the day). Please refer to the following news article for more information: https://www.edgebsd.org/edgebsd/news/13/edgebsd%20at%20fosdem Of course the slides will be published as soon as they are completed. I believe the organizer (Benny Siegert) is also looking for volunteers to help with video recording. Cheers & hope to see you there! -- khorben
- Prev by Date: Re: [edgebsd-users] Access via Gmane ?
- Next by Date: Re: [edgebsd-users] Access via Gmane ?
- Previous by thread: Re: [edgebsd-users] Access via Gmane ?