[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [edgebsd-users] Access via Gmane ?
- To: Memnon Anon <memnon+ebsd@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [edgebsd-users] Access via Gmane ?
- From: Pierre Pronchery <khorben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:01:29 -0600
- Cc: edgebsd-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: edgebsd-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <mbzd2jngyaj.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: The EdgeBSD Project
- References: <mbza9f6abus.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <52D02ECA.7000702@xxxxxxxxxxx> <mbzd2jngyaj.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; NetBSD amd64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20131123 Thunderbird/17.0.11
Hey, On 19/01/2014 20:52, Memnon Anon wrote: > Pierre Pronchery <khorben@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes: > >> Are you planning on registering our lists (-users and -developers) >> there yourself? I have never done it so far > > Neither did I before. I registered -users, hasn't shown up so far... > However: > > ,---- [ http://gmane.org/lists.php ] > | Groups are automatically created when the first message > | arrives from the equivalent mailing lists. > | Empty groups therefore do not exist yet. > `---- Ok, I can try to import edgebsd-developers myself, and watch logs a bit closer. It could also simply be no Gmane admin has worked on the request yet. > Is there anything worth the trouble importing the archives? I have no problem doing this. A procedure is even documented for this at http://gmane.org/import.php. I'll have a look. Cheers, -- khorben